This online course is designed to give you knowledge and tools that can benefit yourself, family, friends or your clients.
This course covers the following key areas of sleep:
• Developing Sleep Awareness
• The Science Behind Sleep
• How and Why Insomnia Occurs
• Stress and Sleep
• Techniques to Improve Sleep
• Quiet a Racing Mind
• Creating a Sleep Environment
• Sleep Tips to Enjoy a Better Night’s Sleep
• The Business of a Sleep Consultant
By the end of this course, you will learn:
• Why sleep is so important, including the key concepts of restorative sleep.
• How much sleep we actually need.
• The benefits of sleeping well.
• The science behind sleep.
• Sleep patterns and why they are important.
• Brain waves and how they affect our sleep.
• The Sleep Cycle and why understanding this can improve sleep.
• A little of the brain and sleep paralysis.
• How and why insomnia occurs.
• Factors surrounding stress and how these can affect sleep.
• Techniques to improve sleep and how these can be used to help yourself or your clients.
• How to quiet a racing mind and thereby reduce an overactive mind and improve sleep.
• The importance of creating a good sleep environment.
• The best sleep tips to get a good night’s sleep and use these to help yourself or your clients.
• The business of a sleep consultant, including what is a sleep consultant, carrying out a consultation, understanding your clients, good communication, client toolkit and road map to master sleep.
Click on the titles to reveal what you will learn in this course.
Click on the question to reveal the answer.
Want to read student reviews on this course? Click or press the 'EXPAND COURSE REVIEWS' button below.
Want to write a review on this course? (1) Click or press the 'EXPAND COURSE REVIEWS' button below. (2) Scroll to the bottom of the existing reviews. (3) Write your review. (4) Press the green 'SUBMIT REVIEW' button.
To view all our feedback, and also leave your review - Please scroll up the page to find the 'Course Reviews' section above.
Recently the Head Trainer from Champney's Attended our Courses and her Feedback was the Following:
Name: Laura Tatlow
Tutor feedback: Tutor was great, really informative and knowledgable, really enjoyed the course and looking forward to my next course with gateway.
Did the course you attended live up to your overall expectations: Yes
Would you consider attending another course with us, if not tell us why: Yes
Course feedback: already booked on 3 more!
Would it be ok for us to feature your comments on our feedback page of our web site: Yes
Top 10 Selling Online Courses
Why Learn With Gateway?
- Established for Over 25 Years
- Accredited, Certified, Insurable Courses
- Award-Winning Training School
- Winner 5 Years in a Row!
- Learn at Your Own Pace
- Learn in Your Own Time
- Latest easy-to-use Learning Platform
- Access Your Course 24/7
- Thousands of Happy Students
- Industry Leading Tutors
- Supporting You Whilst You Learn
We have trained many professional therapists and make-up artists from large professional salons, hotels and spas at: Gleneagles 5 star hotel and Spa Scotland, Champneys Health Resorts, Bobbi Brown UK & Ireland, Make-up Artists at Large Filming Companies, Hollyoaks for Channel 4, Top Spas like The Mandarin Oriental Spa at Knightsbridge, John Lewis Spa, The Sanctuary and many other leading companies like Dior.
Other clients include: NHS, National Pharmacies & Rehabilitation Centres Across the UK, Thousands of Therapists - For Professional Client Use And the General Public - For Personal Use.